dinsdag 13 mei 2014

Music || 8tracks

Everybody knows I love music, and I love discovering new music. I love playlists with songs I absolutely adore. What I don't like is knowing which song comes next. Maybe it's just me, a weird tick or something. I hate having pattern in my playlists, that's why I always have my shuffle on.

I used to own this old shitty MP3 player, you couldn't see which song came next, and you didn't have a shuffle option. And I used to listen to it a lot, so my brain always knew which song came next. Till this day I still catch myself anticipating a song that used to be next on my old playlist.

I recently discovered 8tracks, and I think it's absolutely brilliant with a tiny bit of annoyance with it. I discovered so many great artists and songs through 8tracks. The annoying part is: you can't go back to a song and you have a limited number you can skip. I love the element of surprise, I love not knowing what comes next. Am I the only one that thinks like this? Maybe I'm just really weird.

I'm listening to this playlist right now:



Did you know 8tracks before this? And what is your favorite playlist on there? 

Lots of love, 
Lamyae
 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten