dinsdag 22 juli 2014

Games || Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Oh dear, what is actually happening with my life? Tonight I reached nr.1 a-list on the Kim K game, ad let me tell you: I'm actually quite ashamed. I mean, the time and effort I put into becoming famous in a virtual world is really to much to be good for you.


The first time I heard about the game was on tumblr (of course). I saw a couple different people make posts about going to photoshoots, Simon's calls, Kim's calls and what a bitch Willow Pape is. And me being as curious as I am told myself "why not?!" and gave into the hype. Well, big mistake Lem, big mistake.

The game is about making it in Hollywood, so you start out at the bottom of the ladder. You start out at a regular clothing store where you have to work for a grumpy boss. But guess what? Kim Kardashian is in town and needs your help with a fashion emergency. And that's how a beautiful friendship starts (me and Kim go way back now). She then invited me  to a photoshoot where I modeled as well and then hooked me up with an agent (what's up uncle Simon, sorry it's an One Direction reference as well) But then the game villain appears: Willow Pape. She accused me of trying to steal her boyfriend, which I wasn't because he wasn't thát cute. So I did what my mother told my would be best: ignore the shit out of her. I also got to go out with some guys, which were totally mean during the game!!


I flew around from LA to NY to Vegas and more, did some photoshoots and appearances and now I'm the nr.1 A-list with Willow biting the dust with her E-list status and me not knowing that to do with my life any more. And if any of you wondered how much money Mrs. Kim Kardashian West made by this silly little game of hers? $85 million!!!


 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

1 opmerking: