dinsdag 29 juli 2014

OOTD || Eid el Fitr

It's weird how time flies, (the Holy month) Ramadan has passed and it's a day after Eid el Fitr (celebration of the end of Ramandan)

I've spent the day hanging out with my entire family, including screaming baby nephews and gossiping aunts ;)! I've also eaten everything that came even near to my eyesight, so I think I made up for a month not eating.

Eid is also about dressing in your best/ most favorite clothes.So for me, that meant: shopping! I've been obsessing over big kimono's that make me look even smaller than I am.


What I wore: 
Kimono- H&M €19,99
Blouse-  H&M €14,99 
Denim washed jeans- Pull and Bear €17,99 
Stacked little gold necklaces- Primark €2,50 (?) 

I hope you liked my Eid outfit! If you celebrated Eid please let me know what you wore and how you celebrated this blessed holiday! 

 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten