maandag 19 mei 2014

Apps || Depop

I've always loved bargains. I love getting amazing clothing items on sale and making outfits out of them. I'm also a fan of second hand clothing, it doesn't sound as glamorous as when people call it "vintage" but to be honest: who cares what you call it, they're cheap clothes that still look amazing!

I recently watched a vlog that Rhiannon made about an app called Depop. This is an app where you can buy and sell items that you don't use anymore. You just snap a picture of the item you want to sell and it'll appear in your followers timeline. And the cool thing is: you can buy stuff from bloggers like The Blonde Salad and more! 

I'm not selling anything yet, but be sure to check out my account and I'll be checking yours out as well. I'm always looking for fun stuff to buy and maybe to sell in the future. 



Lots of love, 
Lamyae
 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten