woensdag 7 mei 2014

Life update || rambling on about everything and nothing

It's been a long, long time. And I've tried blogging, I really did. You should see my drafts, I have the weirdest ideas and when I start writing them they don't seem that interesting anymore. So what about a life update?

My last blog was about my make up addiction, which I still do have. But I'm okay with it now. And I'm still a mess at handling money, which I still find terrible. Nothing much changed, right? Well, I cut my hair? If that counts. It's already a bit longer (I'm so bad at this blogging thing, oops). I cut out the ombre and styled it a bit with layers, I'm already in for something new. Anybody have any suggestions?

I've started out a new internship at a place called Spotzter.nl. It's an inspiration platform for anything special. Want to eat at a special restaurant? Need a really interesting gift shop? Want to go to a festival nobody has heard of yet? Spotzter is the place to find all that.
I really like it here, I like exploring and finding out special places.

I think 2014 is the year of concerts and changes. In the last month and a half I went to The 1975 ánd Panic! At The Disco. Both gigs were soooo good! I'm in love with both bands and I had the time of my life with my friends.

The 1975 was in Amsterdam at the Paradiso. It was a gorgeous venue, with a really cool ambiance. Because I'm really tiny I didn't want to stand in the crowd and see nothing of the boys. So we stood in the balcony, which was really cool because we could see literally everything and dance freely without people bumping into you. And the best thing was: Matty Healy (lead of The 1975) actually waved up at me a couple of times. He probably wouldn't remember that right now, but I do.


Panic! At The Disco was two weeks ago in Tilburg at the 013. One word: amazing. They were really good, they played old and new songs. Brendon Urie's voice is everything to me. The light show was stunning and complimented the feel of the music perfectly. The venue felt like a small arena, with the wide stairs going down to the stage.


I've started the 100 happy days challenge on Instagram, everyday I have to find something that makes me happy for the day. It sounds easier than it actually is, but I've learned that you can find happiness in the smallest things. I'm super cliche, I know. So check out my instagram to see what makes me happy, and maybe start the challenge yourself!

Well, I'll probably blog again in 3 years? If I'm lucky. Ha, no but really. I'll try to blog regularly.

What were the main events that happened to you in the past months? What are you looking forward to doing?

Lots of love,
Lamyae



 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten