zondag 17 maart 2013

Book Review || The Uglies Series

I've been reading The Uglies series by Scott Westfeld, and I was really amazed by it. What would happen if the world really would become a place where everybody is pretty?

Could you live in a world here everybody is absolutely dazzlingly pretty from the age of 16? A world that revolves around partying and having fun? A world where war and poverty doesn't exist? And a world where nature isn't being touched?
It sounds absolutely amazing, but what would it matter if your mind is not thinking on its own.

Tally, Shay, Zane etc are all characters who were able to snap out of it, characters who were able to think that the world they live in isn't real. The truth is; how many of us would be able to do that? I hope I could.

So my cheeky little monkeys, do you think you would keep your mind sane in a world like that?

Lots of love, Lamyae
 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten