donderdag 23 mei 2013

I am the Queen of Social Media

They keep inventing new social media outlets. And I am the person that keeps trying every one of them out, oops.  

Keek, Instagram, Kik, Path, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube; gotta catch em all!

Life would be a lot more exciting if instead of collecting online worlds there were just a bunch of Pokémon that would roam around to be caught. And the crazy thing is that they basically all do the same.
My newest obsession is snapchat, it seems like the funniest thing on earth. Crazy selfies and creepy video's are ruining my life at the moment!

Add me to see the madness yourself: OMGlamyae

Oh well, I think it's time to go to bed. My fantasy is going a bit crazy.

Goodnight my cheeky little monkeys, and try to contain your social media excitement because that's what I need to do too.

Lots of love,
Lamyae                                                                                                    
 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten