woensdag 20 februari 2013

The Cheeky Make-Up name game


I was reorganizing my make-up and it suddenly hit me. Make-up names are crazy.
Dating Joe Black, The lord of the blings, Strawberry Frappucino, Champaign Stain, I love Candy, Cheeky Pink etc etc. I love them, I think they make me buy items a lot faster. Put on some Hue Mac lipstick with some Stawberry Frappucino blusher and a little Dating Joe Black eyeliner. Doesn't that sound a bit more exciting than "Let me put some lipstick, blush and eyeliner on"?

So product developers, thanks for making buying and putting make-up on sound a bit more exciting!

So cheeky little monkeys, go play around with your make-up! Try making a game of it; try telling a story with your make-up.

Chelsea was on her way with a Twinkle In The Eye, she knew she was more than just the Girl Next Door everybody knew she was Something Special

228 Chelsea - NYC
050 Twinkle In The Eye- Catrice
Girl Next Door- MAC  
Something Special- MAC
 Lots of love,
Lamyae
 photo sign_zps7d4f9678.jpg

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten